Monday, February 23, 2009

My Ebony Queen

"MY EBONY QUEEN" I love everything about you, from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, girl you are the most priceless treasure in the world, and a wonderful special treat. Your eye's are so breath taking in the way that they glow, sparkle, and shine, no other woman can compare to you, ooh you are so Gorgeous and Fine! Your lips are so uniquely sculpted, in a very soft beautiful and enticing way, no matter where we are, when ever I kiss you baby, it really makes my day. Your breast are perfectly designed, whether their large, medium or small, I love the comfort and joy they give me, the warmth, softness and all. Your stomach is very sexy, and your navel is gorgeous and pleasing all the time, im so grateful and thankful, that you were created to be all mine! Your hip's are so lovely, and your butt is bigger than any platinum song, it's shaped to perfection, and a outstanding sight in some thongs! Your leg's are sexy, spectacular and thick, and I enjoy the way that they look, girl you got me melting like butter, sprung, nose open wide and hooked. Your feet are authentic, one of a kind and some lovely things, they are so beautiful, small and pretty, with or without a toe ring. I just love the color of your skin, your complexion brighten's the sun, every day that im with you is special, breath taking and so much fun! See you was described centuries ago, when they created the word everything, your alway's on my mind, inbeded in my heart, and forever"MY EBONY QUEEN"... Sam D. Latzzis III

No comments:

Post a Comment